A+ Summer Camp Enrollment Open!
- Summer Camp Information Flyer
- Spanish Summer Camp Information Flyer
- Enrollment form English (online)
- Enrollment form English (to print)
- Spanish Enrollment form (to print)
Theme: Explore, Splash, Fly!
June 5-28th, 2019 at Parkside School
(immediately following Camp Parkside each day)
Who can enroll: Students entering Kindergarten - 5th Grade
*must live in or attend the Wautoma Area School District.
Cost: $150/child (due by May 25th), payment plans available!
(Financial Assistance available upon request)
Students will explore through hands-on activities & field trips that fuel their desire to learn and their natural curiosity about the world around them.
Students will improve on skills in creativity, collaboration, communication, and confidence through enrichment opportunities and local field trips that are active, collaborative, meaningful, support mastery & expand horizons!
Summer Camp Coordinator:
920-385-6052 (cell - call or text)
300 S. 16th Avenue
PO Box 870
Wautoma, WI 54982
A+ Spring Break Program available 2020!
- Offered March 4-8th, 2020, 7:30am - 5:30pm at Parkside School.
- Kindergarten - 8th grade students in the Wautoma Area School District can enroll.
- Cost to be determined.
- Maximum Capacity of 60 students, minimum of 30 per day required to offer this program.
- Local Field Trips Daily, AM, PM snack & lunch provided
Enrollment will open in January 2020.
Approximate Daily Schedule:
7:00-7:30am Morning Bus pick up (scheduled stops only from Redgranite to Wautoma)
7:30-9:30am Students arrive, structured activities, AM Snack
9:30-3:30pm Local Field trips (specific locations TBD for each day), lunch 11:30/Noonish
3:30-5:30pm Student pick-up, structured activities, PM Snack