application & Registration
- May 15 - June 30th (Returning Families & Invited Families Only)
- July 1 - August 15th - (Any Families K-8th Grade)
- August 15th: Deadline for student to begin A+ the first day of school
- Applications are accepted all year.
- Applicants must receive confirmation of enrollment before attending.
- Maximum capacity for each site varies.
How to Enroll
- Online Enrollment
- Select the link during district online registration (starting July 1)
- Printable enrollment forms (or pick one up at your school office):
Who Can Enroll
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade Students
- Must live in or attend the Wautoma Area School District
- Private School & Homeschooled Students are invited to attend
- September 1, 2020- May 28, 2021
- Monday - Friday (following the school schedule)
- No programs on Thursdays of Parent/Teacher Conferences
- No Programs when there is no school (typically) *some field trip/programs may be scheduled on teacher inservice/work days
Location & Hours
- Parkside School (4th-8th grade): 3:20-5:30 p.m.
- Redgranite School (K-5th grade): 2:45-5:15 p.m.
- Riverview School (K-3rd grade): 3:05-5:30 p.m.
- Spring Break Week (K-8th March 1-6th): 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. at Parkside School
- Summer Camp: (Students Entering K-5th June 7-July 2): 12:45 - 5:30 p.m. at Parkside School
Pick-Up & Transportation
- Late Bus (drop off points)
- For Riverview & Parkside Schools Only
- Pick-up by an approved parent/guardian (pick up begins 1/2 hour before program end time)
- If alternate transportation or special accommodations are needed let us know.