application & Registration
- May 15 - June 30th (Returning Families & Invited Families Only)
- In-person enrollment at Parkside School, June 11th, 10am - 6pm (Espanol: 3pm - 8pm)
- July 1 - August 15th - (Any Families K-8th Grade)
- August 15th: Deadline for student to begin A+ the first day of school
- In-person enrollment July 31st & August 1st 10am - 6pm at Parkside, Riverview & Redgranite Schools (Translator Available)
- Applications are accepted all year.
- Applicants must receive confirmation of enrollment before attending.
- Maximum capacity for each site varies.
How to Enroll
- Online Enrollment Click Here
- Select the link during district online registration (starting July 1)
- Printable enrollment applications below (or pick one up at your school office)
Who Can Enroll
- Kindergarten - 8th Grade Students
- Must live in or attend the Wautoma Area School District
- Private School & Homeschooled Students included!
- September 3, 2019 - May 22, 2020
- Monday - Friday (following the school schedule)
- No programs on Thursdays of Parent/Teacher Conferences
- No Programs when there is no school (typically) *some field trip/programs may be scheduled on teacher inservice/work days
Location & Hours
- Parkside School (4th-8th grade): 3:20-5:30pm
- Redgranite School (K-5th grade): 2:45-5:15pm
- Riverview School (K-3rd grade): 3:05-5:30pm
- Spring Break Week (K-8th March 9-13th): 7:30am - 5:30pm at Parkside School
- Summer Camp: (K-5th June 2-26th) 12:45 - 5:30pm at Parkside School
Pick-Up & Transportation
- Late Bus (drop off points)
- For Riverview & Parkside Schools only
- Pick-up by an approved parent/guardian (pick up begins 1/2 hour before program end time)
- If alternate transportation or special accommodations are needed let us know.