WASD Food Services
We strive to serve both nutritional and delicious food for our students and staff.
Make payments for lunch online!
You can make contributions to your child's lunch account online through the Infinite Campus Portal. Follow these directions to make a payment online. If you do not have a parent portal account yet please contact your child's school to get one set up.
LUNCH ACCOUNT PAYMENTS
Payments for school lunches can be made online through the Infinite Campus Portal or by sending cash or check to the students school.
SCHOOL LUNCH PRICES FOR 2019-2020:
- Grades PK- 3 $2.50
- Grades 4-8- $2.75
- Grades 9-12- $3.25
- Adult Breakfast $2.25
- Adult Lunch $4.00
- Extra Milk: $0.50
FREE AND REDUCED LUNCH
You can apply for free or reduced lunch online now through Infinite Campus! If you prefer the paper form please download the form and submit to your child's school.
- Food Service Information
- Free and Reduced Meal Application FAQs
- Free and Reduced Meal Application FAQs - Spanish
- Free and Reduced Meal Application Instructions
- Free and Reduced Meal Application Instructions-Spanish
- Free and Reduced Meals Application
- Free and Reduced Meals Application-Spanish
- Infinite Campus Online Parent Portal Information
- No extra or ala carte foram
- Sharing Information with Other Programs
- Sharing Information with Other Programs-Spanish
Biometric readers are available in each building. Students can use their fingerprint to quickly get through the lunch line. With “Biometrics’ students are just required to lay their finger on a scanner at the end of the meal line instead of punching in a number or saying their name to be charged for their meal.This form of identification uses the finger and its measurements to create a unique number for each student. It is this number that is stored in our system. It does not store the fingerprint image therefore; there is no way to generate a fingerprint from what is stored which means identities are completely protected. As a parent you can opt out by printing, filling out and returning the following document to your child's school.
Ala Carte and extra portions
Students at the Highschool and Parkside School have the option of purchasing Ala Carte items or additional portions. If you would like to prevent your Parkside child from adding items on please print, fill out and return the following document to Parkside School.
Negative lunch account policy
Steps for students that have a negative balance of $10.00 or more
- The parent/guardian will be notified of negative balance and will be made aware of our negative balance policy either by letter or phone call by the lunch accountant.
- Student will receive an alternate meal of a PB & J, fruit and milk for three days or until payment is received.
- After 3 days of alternate meal, with no payment received, a letter or a phone call made by the lunch accountant notifying the parent/guardian that the student will no longer receive an alternate meal provided by the School Lunch Program until full payment is made.
If you have any questions concerning your child's account please contact your child's school.
Food Services Director
(920) 787-7112 ext. 1011