- Over-The-Counter and Physician Permission Form for Medications
- Seizure Disorder Questionnaire
- Food Allergy Questionnaire
- Severe Allergy Questionnaire
- Asthma Action Plan
- Children with Disabilities and Special Dietary Restrictions
Wisconsin law requires all public and private school student to present written evidence of immunization against certain diseases within 30 days of admission. These requirements can be waived only if a properly signed health, religious or personal conviction waiver is filed with the school.
- Immunization Requirements English / Spanish
- Immunization Waiver English / Spanish
- Tdap Requirement for all Incoming 6th GradersVaccine Recommendations at Ages 11-12: What Parents Should Know
Dental Sealant Permission Form for Grades 2, 5, 7
Waushara County Health Department is offering all 2nd, 5th, and 7th graders sealant assessments with sealant applications as needed, Flouride treatment, tooth brushing education, and a new tooth brush......at NO COST to you!
Contact the Health Department at (920) 787-6590 for more information.
Flu Shots for Students at School
FREE flu shots are available to all students through the Waushara County Health Department. Permissions forms will be sent home and should be returned to school as soon as possible. You may also register online at the link below. Flu vaccines will be administered at school during the month of October.
Click for information about helmet safety
Click for information about headlice treatment and guidelines
Health Education Links
- Handwashing - Clean Hands Save Lives
- Cover Your Cough or Sneeze
- Healthy Sleep Duration
- Wisconsin Childhood Communicable Diseases
Cari Pronschinske, BSN, RN
(920)787-3354 ext. 1004