FAMILIES RETURNING FROM LAST YEAR: Parents will use the Infinite Campus Parent Portal to register if any child in their household WAS ENROLLED as of the last day of school in the previous school year. You will have the opportunity to add additional children, such as a 4K student or other child in the household that is new to the district through the portal.
FAMILIES NEW TO DISTRICT WITH EMAIL: Parents of students who were NOT ENROLLED as of the last day of the previous school year WITH AN EMAIL ADDRESS use this Email Link. You will receive an email from us to begin registration.
FAMILIES NEW TO DISTRICT WITH NO EMAIL: Parents of students who were NOT ENROLLED as of the last day of the previous school year WITHOUT AN EMAIL ADDRESS use this Kiosk Link OR register in person at one of our schools July 31 - August 1 between the hours of 10AM-6PM. You may also make an appointment with the registrar.
If you need assistance with your Campus Parent Portal Account, need to register in person, or have other registration questions call or email WASD Registrar Julia Staehler at 920.787.3354 ext 1210.
Please note the following:
OPEN HOUSE SCHEDULES:
Tuesday, August 27
- Riverview PK-4K 3-5PM
Wednesday, August 28:
- Riverview KG-3 4-5 PM
- Redgranite KG-5 4-5 PM
- Parkside 4-8 5-6 PM
- WHS 9-12 6-7 PM
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:
- Grades KG-9 AND New Grade 10-12 students Tuesday, September 3
- Grade PK-4K Tuesday/Thursday Schedule Tuesday, September 3
- Grade PK-4K Monday/Wednesday Schedule Wednesday, September 4
- Grades 10-12 Returning Students Wednesday, September 4
- Parkside School 8:05AM-3:20PM Doors open 6:00AM
- Redgranite Elementary 7:45AM-2:45PM Doors open 7:15AM
- Riverview Elementary 8:05AM-3:10PM Doors open 7:40AM
- Wautoma High School 7:50AM-3:12PM Doors open 6:30AM
BUS route information will be available at open houses. Direct questions to email@example.com or call 920-787-3875.
FEES are posted for all RETURNING students and are payable using Infinite Campus Online Payments. NEW students will have fees posted within 3-business days. Extra/Co-curricular fees will be posted upon confirmation of participation.
NATIONAL SCHOOL LUNCH PROGRAMS apply directly from the Infinite Campus Parent Portal even if you feel you do not qualify.
LUNCH COSTS (Breakfast Free for ALL students)
- Grades PK-3 $2.50 per meal
- Grades 4-8 $2.75 per meal
- Grades 9-12 $3.25 per meal
- Milk $0.50
SCHEDULES will be available in the Infinite Campus Parent and Student Portals once finalized.
PICTURES DAY dates and time available in the WASD Calendar of Events.